Friday, February 3, 2012

What a week....Glad it is FRIDAY!!!

Been a busy, busy week.  Lane & I didn't feel good Monday, so we stayed at home.  I got a VERY long nap Monday afternoon.  Barry has been building our new entertainment center this week and I'm so excited to see it finished.  Got our new dishwasher installed last night.  Never thought a dishwasher would make me so happy, but it has.  YAY for clean dishes!!  My physical therapy has been discontinued due to it not helping any.  While it did teach me some exercises, it did NOTHING to reduce my pain levels.  Go back to the rheumatologist on Monday, so I'm not sure what the next steps will be.  We have decided that I am going to go ahead and file for my disability through work.  I will be able to keep working while waiting on the decision.  Was very dismayed at the estimated timeframes for a decision ... 6-8 months!!  Praying that it does not take that long.  I hope that being out from under that stress will help some.  We know that it will not stop the Fibromyalgia or the arthritis, but maybe it will help.

No comments: