Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Big Boy Undies

Yep, Lane is potty training. FINALLY!!!!! He has been doing the poop on the potty for months and months now. The pee-peeing.....that's been hit or miss (pun intended). On Thursday night, I promised him that if he stays dry all day he could buy Madagascar 2 at Wal-Mart (he saw the commercial last night and had a fit!) . Yes, I've stooped to bribery and I'm not ashamed at all!!!! He didn't stay dry, but per Miss Felicia, only had a "little bitty" accident because he couldn't get his pants off quick enough. So we bought Madagascar 2 of course.

Yesterday, I sick and went to the doc (walking pneumonia). I was in a semi-coma when Lane got home from daycare. He ran to the couch waving something in my face....two little matchbox cars. Cars! Miss Felicia had promised him a car if he went dry all day. I said, "Is that a car from school???" He said, "It is Mommy....I've been dry all day! Miss Felicia gave me a car and then Daddy bought another one". He was so proud of himself. This Mama is too!

He wants an "Undie Party" when he's fully trained. The problem is that he told us that everyone has to come to the party in their undies! Ummmm, don't think so!

No comments: