Friday, December 12, 2008

I just said what??

There are times when I find myself saying, “I cannot believe I just said that”. I imagine most parents do that at some point. The other morning, I look up to see little white butt cheeks sticking out of the Christmas tree. Before I could say anything, Barry yelled, “Lane, what ARE you doing?” To which Lane replied, “I’m gonna pee pee on the tree”. To which I said, “We don’t pee pee on the Christmas tree! We don’t pee pee on the floor! We pee pee in the toilet! Now get your wee wee to the bathroom.” UGH!

I have, of course, many more instances where I have said things I never thought I would. I really need to write some of them down. But here’s a question from Lane that left me utterly speechless…… “Mommy, why you got hair on you butt?”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA Aren't kids great? I love it!